Monday, October 4, 2010

Must be Monday

Crazy busy day, each one seems to roll into the next. Weekends never have enough time off, weekdays never seem to end, or begin for that matter. Sometimes I just want a day away from life, someplace nice; like a warm sandy beach, and a drink with a little straw hat in it, but alas, some have to keep on doing what they do to provide for those they love the most.

I know that some days I don't seem to show it to my girls how much they mean to me, but inside, they are the driving force that pushes me beyond all my pains, all my doubts, all my troubles. They are the ones that show me what life is really about, and what simple joys there are in discovering a simple trinket, or finding the strangest thing to be the most wonderful thing in the world, allowing for an uncontrollable laugh to trickle out, causing a cascading event to affect those around. It's the small stuff in life that we cherish, and if we don't take a moment to stop and take a look around, it'll pass us all by...

1 comment: